2. make an eye appointment | With taking Dago to physical therapy twice a week, I just didn’t find the time. But, I extra need to go — my eyesight has been terrible lately!
4. send 3 pitch emails | I sent 2/3! I’ve been so excited to share my experience with Instacart with you, which I did here, and I’ve got another collab I’m cookin’ up. I did a lot of thinking this month about the kind of blogging I want to do, which, it turns out, was really the deeper aim at this goal.
Almost-four out of five ain’t bad for such a busy month! I’ll admit, usually I’ve thought through my goals for the next month by the time I write this post, but September totally snuck up on me! Here’s what I’ve come up with for the month ahead:
1. get our apartment in order | Oof, our place is a mess. I’ve gotten laundry/dishes/trash under control, but the overall build-up of things like piles of clothes and unswept floors has gotten out of hand.
2. say “yes” more | I’ve gotten quite good at saying “no.” I know that my time is precious, so I’m very careful with it. However, I think I’ve also turned into a little hermit crab and could stand to accept a few more coffee dates + social invites. I’ve also turned down plenty of opportunities out of fear (oh yeah, post coming soon on that!), and that’s not a great way to go through life. Here’s to saying yes!
3. send some snail mail | I don’t think I’ve sent any mail this year! I’ve been buying cards from The Paper + Craft Pantry, but haven’t actually send any of them. It’s definitely time!
4. do a fall closet clean out + sell some clothes | Poshmark hasn’t been all that successful for me, and I just don’t have the space to wait for my clothes to sell. I purchased from thredUP for the first time this past month, but don’t have any experience selling there. Do you? Trying to figure out if I should try that or my local Uptown Cheapskate!
5. write stuff down | I guess I’m feeling very analog this month, but I’ve been craving list-making, note-taking, and general putting-pen-to-papering. I recently bought a desk calendar to write my editorial calendar on, and I think picking up some pretty sticky notes and actually using my collection of journals.
Alright, those are my goals for September! What are you up to this month? Join the link-up below and make sure to tell your readers where to find all these awesome goals!