Helloooo March! February ended up being a weird, difficult month for the most part. It started off with really great intentions, and then sort of fell off. Does that ever happen to you? You get so focused on making everything work that it all falls apart? That’s pretty much what happened in most aspects of my life last month. I honestly didn’t spend a lot of time thinking about these small goals because I was trying to make it through each week, but we’ll see how I did…
4. read Daring Greatly by Brene Brown | i got to chapter 3 i think….
5. plan an editorial calendar | nope.
7. put away $100 of every paycheck | hahaha nope. lots of new expenses showed up this month and i didn’t do a good job of planning around that.
9. drink more water | fail.
Okay! That wasn’t so bad! I think part of me knew I needed to be easy on myself last month. Let’s see what’s on the menu for March…
1. try out a less is more approach on the blog | you’ve probably noticed that i’m posting less often lately, but i think it’s a good thing. i’m able to put more thought and focus into each post, which makes them better for you. we’ll see how it goes this month and evaluate again in april!
2. take photos with Briley on the weekend | speaking of quality, i am so happy with the content Briley and i are creating together. taking photos on the weekends allows me to perfect the outfits during the week and then have Briley capture them at their best.
3. but make time for Dago on our days off too | Dago and I have both been busy during weekends lately, so i want to make more of a point to spend the day together at least once during the weekends in March.
4. learn one or two embroidery techniques | i’ve been just winging it instead of learning to do it correctly, so i want to spend some time looking at tutorials and practicing to get better.
5. help someone shop their own closet | i love helping people learn to get the most of their wardrobe, so i want to make a date with someone to play stylist with their existing wardrobe.
6. get back into a comfortable rhythm with my eating | this is something i plan to write about soon, so don’t worry if this doesn’t really make sense. it will.
7. attend at least two Nia classes | i got a membership with a local Nia studio, so i want to hold myself accountable!
8. enjoy a little SXSW | having SXSW in town is really stressful every year, so i plan to keep it simple and go to a showcase or two and not worry about the rest.
9. read Daring Greatly by Brene Brown | borrowing this goal from February.
10. drink more water | taking this goal from last month too.
Do you have any small (or big!) plans for March?